Friday, June 12, 2015

This is my chart of political compass test. I did it on last thursday. The ressult was that I had thought before because I was trained and treated in communist way but some of the questions in the test bother me, it made me think too much, like my ideal or belief against my feeling or mind. For example, the question about capital punishment, I really hate to punish people by killing because I think it's sin and feel suffering but I think we have to keep doing that because some people are devil or monster, they don't scare death anymore and if we still let them alive they might be kill others, the only way to stop them is "kill". However, I disagree with the capital punisntment. Some questions I still have no idea, it's doesn't mean that I don't understand I think I have to spen more time to figue out or find the answer or may be I still confusing or I don't know it much.

1 comment:

  1. Your result was a bit surprised me as I thought you going to have something like Authoritarian. This doesn't mean that i think you are, but based on your job. Anyway, agree with you on the language they used it's very academic and confused even we have Jack helping on the translation but still hundred percent sure . By the way, do you think it's accurate?

    ReplyDelete